And, on a lighter note, pictures! :D

The cake which made us eat like dogs. Okay, at least I did. No utensils used, how uncivilized ha.
But then again, nice cake! (inserts ridiculous big grin smiley)

Dizi SL, woohoo!


Eh JinZhang, honoured not? I circled you haha, if you squint your eyes, you'll be able to see someone acting cute. (Or just click to enlarge)
No prizes for getting it right though.


:D Rvcogy is proud of y'two!
100minutes of Mathematics tomorrow ):
Ah.
The cake which made us eat like dogs. Okay, at least I did. No utensils used, how uncivilized ha.
But then again, nice cake! (inserts ridiculous big grin smiley)
Dizi SL, woohoo!

Eh JinZhang, honoured not? I circled you haha, if you squint your eyes, you'll be able to see someone acting cute. (Or just click to enlarge)
No prizes for getting it right though.


:D Rvcogy is proud of y'two!
100minutes of Mathematics tomorrow ):
Ah.






2 comments:
links to?
ya i was abt to ask the same qn
and whos the one acting cute
Post a Comment