rvco Guanyue

rvco Guanyue

Saturday, June 21, 2008

One+ in the morning

Okai, another post added to the blog.






Uh, please note that I mean Noisemakers in a good way. Like, GuanYue is the loudest section afterall.
Okay, heck care about Percussion.

And, resolution's low, so picture is blur. I filtered using photoshop but it still looks, eh, funny. Sorry luh, veh supah dupah sorreh.

(JZ, can y'see yr face now.)

Pictures from CO Camp



KaYing and.. I think Brenda? Eithr that or Joanna, sorry. I made it blur. :D








Yangkun and Joanna.

There's still others, I'm lazy to upload. Perhaps another time.
Kope if you want.

4 comments:

Gaia said...

i think only 1 photo i take in co camp is with guan yue, the other is with kennard

KY said...

ppl, pls post more pics esp with ppl from your section..
esp sheng and maybe suona?

yw seemed like the only one from sheng..

wu ti 6 is nice! esp at 05:40:)

keyhole said...

everybody stay up until so late -.-

keyhole said...

evrybody stay up until so late -.-